Please note the following points before submitting the articles:-
- Submissions must not substantially duplicate work that any of the authors has published elsewhere or has submitted in parallel to a journal or any other Conference that has proceedings.
- Plagiarism of manuscripts should be less than 10% for submission. Also not more than 3-4% copy is permitted from single source.
- Manuscripts must be typed in MS Word.
- The length of the manuscript should not exceed 15 pages including the bibliography and well-marked appendices and supplementary materials.
- Submission of the manuscript does not guarantee acceptance. It will be decided by the Editors, Reviewers and the Organizing Committee.
- The Certificate of Presentation will be provided to all the registered participants subject to successful presentation.
- Please follow the template and Author Guidelines of Elsevier SCOPUS
- The Certificate of Best Paper will be given in each sub-theme i.e. Materials, Manufacturing & Energy.
The submission Web page for ICMME-2021: